By Anonymous - 27/05/2009 22:44 - United States

Today, my kitten was playing with the drawstring on my pajama pants. He then jumped, clinging on to my crotch. I screamed in pain, which scared him and made him hold on tighter. My cat was literally hanging from my vagina with its claws for a good 30 seconds before I could pry him off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 723
You deserved it 8 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

truslide 0

i am so sick of this pussy on pussy crime!!! LOL

Comments

I don't get how some people just say that she deserved it... dick-heads..

briana83 0

why do so many people hate the word "proceeded?" I don't notice the repetitious use of the word... O_o

eww. that will give you an infection. go check =/

sickofnames 0

First of all, no, this would not hurt as much as if it happened to a guy. But it would still be excruciatingly painful. So yeah, #107, you are wrong. There's a reason when a girl gets hit in the ******, she doesn't drop to the floor winded. Second of all, I completely believe that it went on for 30 seconds. When a cat digs it's claws into you, and won't let go, you cannot just yank it off. The claw would tear through your skin. Do you really think this girl is going to yank the cat off and possibly tear open part of her ******? You have to take them off delicately. This is completely believable. And I feel bad for the poor girl.

thuryn 2

That's your vulva. Your ****** is on the inside. Unless... OUCHIE! *shudder*

randomass 0

that sucks, but you did deserve to have it hang on for so long. Any smart person would either lift the cat up and see if it let go, or get down on the ground, or near a table, so the cat can let go and run. Or lift the cat so it doesn't fall, and hit it.

thuryn 2

By the way, the issue with a scrotum is not that it would hurt more, but rather that it can TEAR OPEN, doing horrible damage. It's loose skin that is easily caught by a cat's claws. At least your vulva - even scratched up - is likely to just heal back up, having been cleaned. Either way, it's going to hurt like hell.