By sleepless - 20/06/2009 05:28 - United States

Today, my insomnia started back up again. It was too late to get something to help me sleep so I was lying there wondering what I should do. I decided to listen to some ambient music. It helped a lot, but when I was about to fall asleep my parents decided to start doing 'it'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 040
You deserved it 2 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I actually feel sorry for you, unlike the girl with insomnia who complained about the firetrucks. That really does suck. I've been there. Noise-cancelling headphones and white noise players can help. I would've taken something regardless though. Unless it's 5AM. To everyone who's going to say "Shame on you for thinking your parents don't have sex!" Or whatnot, how would you feel if you woke up in the middle of the night to your mom screaming? It's a little TMI.

ewww i heard my parents having sex too once.....its very unpleasant. especially having to face them afterwards :-/

Comments

I have insomnia too and it takes years to fall asleep.

FYL for having insomnia. It could have been anything that kept you up, though. Good for your parents for having an active sex life. And perhaps, not FYL because you have parents that are still together and are attracted to each other?

voveraite 7

Yay, one of the few wise posters here! :) Now OP, if you want to avoid any kind of noise (as the FYL here is for your insomnia, not for the reason of it), soft foam earplugs are an option, and a pretty efficient one for that matter. It helped me get through a former roommate's party, so a couple going at it would have been no biggie.

ForWhatItsWorth 0

Different person, same story. I sujjest tiring yourself out physically.

cucuto89 0

if you know your about to fall asleep, then you have too much consiousness to fall asleep

GabriLee 0

Not always. I can tell when I am about to fall asleep a lot of the time.

I don't know it could be the ambient music put them in the mood ... that chill jazz just might be your problem.

Ambient music isn't jazz music. It's stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_4pe3ZVAGk

That happened to me the other night. In fact the exact same thing.

You ungrateful ****! If your parents didn't like having sex with each other, you wouldn't exist! You think that once they produced you, it's "game over" and they should become celibate cold fish like you? You prick!

Oh my. You are either incredibly stupid or a prick. Perhaps a combination of both.

Especially if they are calling out instructions!

thelonelylurker 0

Could be the reason for your insomnia in the first place. That would be pretty disturbing.

fake. you sent in one that was the same thing but firetrucks went by. i doubt they both happened on the same night. if it did, then yeah, fyl, but this is fake otherwise.

GabriLee 0

The post was made by two different people. The first by a woman in Colorado and the second by a man in California.

giggedy ******* giggedy, my friend woah, grossed myself out there.