By Anonymous - 20/05/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, my husband was leaving for a long business trip to Germany. As he was leaving, my daughter started crying. "Don't leave me with her !' she said. 'Take me with you !' FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 812
You deserved it 8 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww, daddy's little girl ... wait, how old is she? because if she's like ... 16, this takes on a whole different meaning!

GloomySkyz 0

Honestly not a FML, This happens to people alot. Its just little kids, I don't understand why people can't take they don't know half of what they're saying because of manner development as they get older.

Comments

Yeah kids don't know half the stuff that is coming out of their mouth

that suckss. but i'm sure she didnt mean it the way it sounded. still makes you feel bad.

blondieex67 0

Yeah, my son likes daddy better too. He's 13 months old.

Don't worry, it's just that she's going to miss her father. ;-).

rainydays09 0

well i wonder why. you're on this website instead of bringing her to the park, playing tickle monster, or little board games she likes and/or made up. play house with her, and let her kind of pick who you are.

I can't believe people have to be so rude as to call you a bad mother and unintelligent when half of them can't even form coherent and legible sentences. I think it's just the child's age. Kids reach an age when they never want either parent to leave. Who knows, she might have said the same thing to your husband if you were leaving. Try not to take it personally. Kids have no filter.

rakhil11 7

so? i like my mom way more than my dad.