By anne - 17/12/2011 03:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband called me to the bedroom to show me something. This "something" was him demonstrating his seemingly well-trained ability to accurately type out a sentence on my phone using nothing but his erect penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 853
You deserved it 5 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17
monkeysareyummy 0

New 'Americas Got Talent' contestant?

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Thstz hue I typed tis coment. Im perty gud

Not, not a game. We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE.

You have to use the swype feature on your phone its more accurate. *zips pants back up*

typing gets him excited? how can he keep it up that long? he must be proud. (x

I'd like to know how he got hard in the first place.

every1luvsboners 11

fmlikecrazy, if I bump into a wall the wrong way it's an awkward boner. Yes, hard enough to press the keys on a phone.

thatKidzmOm 10

Might be an iPhone...heat sensitive screen would make it quite easy to type.

To inform those who do not know, but might care to know the screen on an iPod touch is actually manipulated by electrical fields not heat. Also for those of you who don't know. A penis can get hard enough to manipulate a touch screen.

I'm sure you would like to know, you little wanker.

bobbycorwen 5

14 - Oh my. You know what... You are just sick.

That takes skill (like I would know lol, but I could imagine) Kudos to him!

Hot! You should reward his penis with your ****** now

jmashini 13

You don't get to talk about penis and ****** when your clearly a 27 year old virgin. Shut it.

47: that's pretty rude to say to someone you don't know. Bad comment on her behalf? Yes, but cmon now. play nice

Ok sweet heart I'm not a Virgin and even if I was what is wrong with that...you are an ignorant fool

46 Ok sweet heart I'm not a Virgin and even if I was what is wrong with that...you are an ignorant fool..and frankly we don't come on FML to give nice sweet comments. It's hot cs it's her husband...that penis has been worse places...and if my hubby did that I would reward him...guess my sex life rocks to much for you to handle.

I wish i could unthink images you have just put into my head. Thanks.

Gwen thank you...I don't understand why I had to be thumbed down because I made a comment about sex....If I was a male and made a sexually oriented comment I would have had a million thumbs up...but because I'm female suddenly everyone must confuse me as a ****/virgin/unattractive/looser. It's ok that is just the socially accepted way people react when a woman has a mans point of view. Btw if I could have I would have thumbed you up a bunch because your comment is so true!!!

duckman9 55
bobbycorwen 5

129 - Are you my relative?! Never mind. You are a duck... :(

Well, that's because you were the one showing him your ability to type with your nipple. This is a reference to an FML a while back.

v0rt3xtraz 3

guess its thin enough to hit something that small. sorry, but you don't have a real man

finally, someone who gets it! I have trouble hitting the correct letters with my fingertips; how skinny is this guy's dick if he can successfully type out a sentence!

Put him in a circus and see how much you can make off of his amazing talent. He's a keeper. :P

That is actually pretty cool. Kind of gross but pretty cool. Btw, you might not want to use that phone anymore...