By SpankyRaven - 30/06/2015 17:29 - Australia - Raymond Terrace

Today, my husband asked me to buy a different brand of dish soap, as the one he was using wasn't working. After a quick look, I had to agree. The lemon cordial he had been using, while tasting nice, didn't really help clean the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 876
You deserved it 2 113

SpankyRaven tells us more.

The cordial was sitting on the bench, not under the cupboard and he just thought it looked the right colour so he used it. He is a great one for having a 'boy look', can't find anything even if it's right under his nose. But he will do the dishes, so I am definitely keeping him!

Top comments

A07 48

Let's wait and see how many people tell OP to divorce him for this.

Comments

Hey at least he was doing the dishes lol

When your man even attempts to help just say thank you baby and give him a kiss cause at least be tried to help! Most men don't even try to help they are lazy so what if he did it wrong! If you just say thanks baby and next time point out the dish soap say look baby new soap use this one next time it's much better ?

Seriously, what are you implying? That men are lazy, incompetent and should be treated like a small child? If you're speaking from experience and that's how you treat men, it's not surprising that he will not do things for you.

leogachi 15

You used the word 'baby' one too many times in your comment.

91hayek 31

This dude is really making some of us look bad....

One time ( before I was married ) I was so broke that I couldn't afford dish soap until my next check, so I filled up the sink with hot water and stirred toothpaste into it until it was really bubbly. It actually worked really well! And yes, I still brushed my teeth after eating. Moral of the story; if you want it done right, you gotta train your man!

The moral of the story doesn't seem to match the story.

leogachi 15

A grown man should know how to do household chores. He's not your pet, he's your partner.

Unfortunately some partners (both male and female) need to be taught how to be a productive member of society because they've never done it before. Thus sometimes people do need to be 'trained' for lack of a better word.