By Anonymous - 22/06/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I were getting it on when we heard a little giggle. I put on my robe and looked outside my room to find that no one was there. So we continued. I later called my seven year old son and out he came crawling from under the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 383
You deserved it 11 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

phobiaoffears 0

He laughs now, but later on in life he'll definitely regret doing that.

Comments

neokiller_fml 0

Can I have sex with you to?.

Escapist28 0

This sounds less like a FYL scenario and more like a freebie. Your son hid in your room, heard you having sex, and apparently came out unscathed. I'm glad he's able to laugh about it. And now, thanks to you, I bet a few more parents will check under the bed before going at it =)

Well that talk certainly is gonna come soon for him "Son, when a man loves a woman..." He's not gonna be scarred, people need to stop being sheltered

Meh, "the talk" beginning with that always sounds to me like it's inadvertently encouraging the kid. "I love my girlfriend that I play house with...and when a man loves a woman, this is what we do!"

Stephai 0

Heh.. Thats not scarring. >.>

kellster 2

Um, rule #1 of having sex while your kids are home: make sure you know where they are (i.e., out of earshot and certainly out of the room) before having sex. Idiot.

well that sucks but i don't think it will actually mess up the kid. I mean wether or not you hear your parents doing it doesn't make much of a difference. You know they obviously have sex or have had sex before lol. He's not gonna be like "OMG i didn't know my parents ever had sex" and if he was giggling then clearly it doesn't bother him anyways.

curryndricegirll 0

Although he might not be scarred...I would chose not to mention it again. He probably won't remember it, and don't you bring it up. Wouldn't it be funny though if out of that he got a younger brother or sister. That would be an interesting story to tell.

HAHAHAHA thats frickin helarious but there was no way you could have known he was under there but personally, i would have looked under there when i checked the door, but thats the kind of thing you dont wanna bring up again because I know, having a room where i can here my parents screwing through the wall, i dont EVER WANT TO BE REMINDED OF IT OR THINK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN BECAUSE ITS DISGUSTING AND GIVES YOU MENTAL IMAGES!!!!!!!!!