By Anonymous - 23/03/2013 01:19 - France - Thionville

Today, my grandson visited me, and asked if I had any pictures of myself from when I was a little girl. I happily looked for a few photos to give him, asking what had piqued his curiosity. He replied that he wanted some for a presentation he's doing on the Middle Ages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 437
You deserved it 3 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wlddog 14

See if you can get a pic from when earth was created. That would get him a better grade guaranteed. Perhaps a picture of you riding a dinosaur.

Comments

mokielove 10

not the brightest color in the box huh. stay in school educate the unjacated.

Dude, he is a kid. Your comment was both rude and "unjacated". My seven year old thinks I am ancient and was alive during ww2. There are kids that think 20 is old.

Is he a kid though? The OP doesn't exactly specify...

enormouselephant 15

Unjacated. Really not sure if that's supposed to be a joke or real..

He could've been studying paleontology.

Ah the middles ages. Back in times of dial up.

And when the cell phone company, Cingular, reign supreme.

back when I couldn't sneak onto the net at night because the damn dial up would wake my mom up from down the hall! lol

"Get off the phone, I need to use the computer!"

eaglerob 20

Better than when the dinosaurs walked the earth

At least it wasn't the prehistoric ages?

I can't wait to tell my kids that I survived the end the world.....twice! Put that on your history paper son!

DishnobFruitCum 5

How is that idiot still in school?

DishnobFruitCum 5

*Facepalm* Because he thinks the Middle Ages took place during OP's lifetime.

No child left behind bro! The level of incompetence in schools today is amazing. Homeschool your kids, give them a real education.

hotPinklipstick 24

23- He's a child. Children don't have a good sense of time. They think 1 hour is 3 hours, etc. 50 can seem to be a lot more to a child.

5 years ago when my daughter was 8, she told me the "olden times" was 1988. I was 19 when I had her and nortified that I was already old at 28.

im_joking 11

Are you too old to be on FML?