By Anonymous - 23/03/2013 01:19 - France - Thionville

Today, my grandson visited me, and asked if I had any pictures of myself from when I was a little girl. I happily looked for a few photos to give him, asking what had piqued his curiosity. He replied that he wanted some for a presentation he's doing on the Middle Ages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 437
You deserved it 3 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wlddog 14

See if you can get a pic from when earth was created. That would get him a better grade guaranteed. Perhaps a picture of you riding a dinosaur.

Comments

Omg so funny. One if the few that made me lol irl.

Isa_fml 20

Your grandson's a dumbass. My condolences.

He's probably a young child who thinks anyone above the age of twenty is old! I hope you don't call your kids that in the future when they say something like this.

Then again this al depends on the age of te grandson, of he's young this is kinda cute. Of he is older he may either be an idiot or just plain rude.

He may have just been sarcastic if he his older. We can't be too sure on OPs sense of humour, she may have actually found it funny. :)

If she didn't mind there would be no FML right? So I assume it hurt her.

Possibly the realization of her age hurt more than her grandsome of maybe 12-15 making a joke? Or simply a grade schooler not learning about that era or history yet, if he is doing a project on it than he may be just starting and i highly doubt you could have told anyone where in time it fell before highschool most people can't tell you what era came when in their 40's... So think before you speak.

I agree with you on the part about the realization of her own age, that that may have had an impact on OP. But no need to get all judgemental on my ass.

A lot of the FMLs are funny ones. They're not all serious and they're light hearted a lot of the time. Just because it's on here doesn't mean she's actually offended.

This story reminds me of when me and my ex were talking about kidneys and my four year old daughter pipes up and says "Hey I have KID KNEES.. SEE!" Haha. true story

I would one-up it & Photoshop a picture of myself bareback riding (Giggidy) a veloceraptor. (forgive me if I misspelled it)

DragonText 4

I would photoshop the hell outta that picture. One as a little girl riding a mammoth, one as a teenager in the Middle Ages and one during world war 1

SpearD 4

You know kids. They think Anyone who is older than 21 and isn't their sibling knew King Arthur.

You are how old and have an FML account ?