By dummy - 22/05/2009 05:12 - Canada

Today, my grandpa took out the family for dinner and paid for everyone. He paid the bill and my family and I were waiting by the door. I realised I probably should thank him for dinner. I turn around without thinking and give him a big hug and say thanks for dinner Grandpa. It wasn't my grandpa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 301
You deserved it 44 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yea we need more info... Was the guy you hugged a creeper? Did he somehow manage to get your number and has left 57 messages asking to continue what you started at the restaurant? Did he follow to your car and stare as you drove away? Did he cop a feel before releasing you? DETAILS PEOPLE

thats awesome..but really hugging a stranger is not an FML..unless he was feeling you up of course.

Comments

The last time I did that was when I was 6 and grabbed a strange man's leg instead of my father's....Since then I've always made sure the person I'm going to hug is the person I want to hug. It's actually pretty simple.

F your grandpa's life. He's your grandpa as long as you've been alive, he buys your dinner and you've paid so little attention to him you hug some random elderly stranger instead of him.

So you hugged the wrong person. Holy shit! You better just give it all up now and forget about ever leading a normal life.

You deserve it because I'm the 666th to say so.

do you regularly confuse strangers and family members? If so then your life probably is ******.

Do you regularly confuse strangers and family members? If so, then your life really is f-ed up.

#18- an FML has to be awful due to the nature of the phrase "**** my life". It implies that it is an event that has effect on your LIFE. At the very least it should be something that has you upset for more than 2 days.

RJB 0

Are you that poor that a dinner out and some one pays for it you have to go love love all over them. We just say thanks and don't really mention it again.then again we alwasy treat lol.

If this is FYL, then your life is pretty much too ****** up already. Die in peace :)