By Crazy09 - 08/04/2009 17:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me that she had an ultrasound tomorrow morning. With a confused look on my face, she said to me, "Don't worry, it's not yours." FML
I agree, your life sucks 122 358
You deserved it 6 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Maybe she's a surrogate mother and forgot to tell you?

theshewolf 0

Ultrasounds can be used for things other than pregnancy.

Comments

alex_vik 0

#89 also probably gets bitchy when someone says "Falcon Punch".

and you still call her your girlfriend?

dude she might have said that because she had to make an ultrasound anyways for any medical reason, and grabbed the chance to joke with it and see the dead rabbit look on your face. i can perfectly see the joke in it, but that's just my optimistic side :D

Curtieeeez 0

If she's pregnant, DUMP THAT *****. But she could not be. I'm male/15, and I had an ultrasound of my tumour. Ya, males get ultrasounds too >: D FYL though.

youaresofucked 0

If she says "IT ISN'T YOURS" that probably means she not just getting an ultrasound for ******* kidney stones ..

If you've been dating for quite a long time, then I'd suggest you get rid of that **** as fast as you can. Better hope she was joking!

#95 She could have meant, jokingly, "The kidney stone wasn't fathered by you." You know, comedy. Speaking about one thing as if it is another. She could also have meant it sarcastically - in response to his "confused look". Maybe she had been talking to him the the previous 5 minutes about her kidney stone, or fibroid, or whatever, and how much it was hurting. Then (possibly after some interruption) she says: "I'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow". BF makes the connection: "ultrasound -> pregnant" and looks confused. GF says sarcastically "Don't worry, it's not yours."

xxyumtasticxx 0

#97 is right. but it's still ******* funny.