By Anonymous - 31/05/2015 20:36 - United States - Temecula

Today, my girlfriend is angry with me. We had an argument on how to properly eat an Oreo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 758
You deserved it 6 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The best way to eat Oreos is entire-package-in-one-sitting

HeadlessSparrow 20

You take the Oreo, split it, eat the side without the frosting first, and then you eat the side with the frosting. That's how you properly eat an Oreo.

Comments

You stick a fork into the frosting, dunk the whole oreo in milk and eat it. That's how you eat an oreo.

LuckBeNimble 19

coffee-stirrer straws work best as you maximize both product and milk absorption.

the real question is cream or cookie?

nityasomaiya 46

Thats like asking, who came first, the chicken or the egg?

The issue is often not the topic of the arguement but the way you go about arguing. I used to be really bad about using the phrase "******* stupid" any time i argued a point. i later learned that it was my method of arguing that got me in trouble, not the little things we'd argue about.

praesidiem 16

Clearly the issue here isn't debate tactics, but Oreo philosophy. It is absurd to assume ANY rational person would have the conviction to remain cool-headed whilst arguing such a controversial, paramountcy.

Well what did you decide? Take it apart and eat the halves separately? Eat the middle first? The whole thing at once? Drowning it in milk ?

Taking all the frosting out melting it and using the cookie parts as chips and th he frosting as dip

If you do find out please tell me, I've been wondering for years!

Cookies first. Then the good part: cream.

JMichael 25

Best way to eat an Oreo: however the **** you want.

Brake each cookies. Put all in a bowl. Mix cream cheese in and make mini balls. Add melted chocolate. Yummy!

Mum said chocolate isn't good for dogs. But you can have the rest of my milk.

But… there is no wrong way to eat an Oreo. Personally, I like eating mine three at a time. But that's just me.

I always steal in multiples of three when I go to my mom's. She called me a ******** this morning for doing that. Breakfast of Champions.