By TwiceDaily,Kids - 06/04/2012 00:41 - United States

Today, my girlfriend got pissed when I told her she needed to brush her teeth more than once a day. I could smell her breath from across the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 901
You deserved it 5 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats disgusting get her to go to a dentist FYL.

Maybe her breath smells like shit, but her ass smells minty fresh?

Comments

Eww I had a boyfriend like that. One of the reasons we broke up. His hygiene became so poor it made me lose attraction. It's NOT okay to not brush your teeth before being with anyone

Who's gonna get up in the middle of a movie, dinner or whatever they're doing just to go brush their teeth if they think they may get lucky later? If you get a chance to, sure. But if time's tight, there's no way people are going to be like, "oh, hold up, gotta brush my teeth just in case we make out later".

in that case i would still pop a gum or mint:P its not too too obvious... plus, if the dates going well, who would mind the other person making sure their breath is minty fresh?

She should drink more water during the day.

I have a pet peeve for bad oral hygiene. I feel your pain. :

For those of you suggesting that she should use tic tacs and breath mints, I completely disagree with you; she shouldn't have to mask the smell but rather, fix the problem. Her mouth may be infected with bad breath syndrome.

Tell that nasty bitch to brush her fangs after every meal. That's right, after every meal. Snacks too.

Almost forgot. After every meal and first thing after you wake up and right before you go to bed. That's right.

Flocka_23 14

Ain't nothing wrong with FRESH breath

aleia18 3

Maybe there was a nicer way to say it

TeaTimeAbyss 20

As a non-smoker with a smoker boyfriend with questionnable dental hygiene, I understand your pain.