By jisaac09 - 17/03/2013 05:05 - United States - Danville

Today, my girlfriend decided we are to the point in our relationship that it's considered acceptable to take a dump while I'm in there showering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 009
You deserved it 8 121

jisaac09 tells us more.

jisaac09 25

"In there" as in in the same room. We just got done eating and I guess something didn't agree with her. I guess this beats the alternative (******** in the floor outside the bathroom). She was kind enough though to flush. I turned my head upside down and let the scolding hot water run into my nose. I feel clean.

Top comments

Is the dump-taking being done in the bathtub with you? Or are you showering in the toilet? Details, man! We need details!

Take a dump whilst she's in there showering then! It can be a two way thing..

Comments

I think that's gross unless it was an emergency. If you have another bathroom she should have used that one.

onorexveritas 23

some people are cool with that... i'm not. lol

It can just be me, but that's pretty awesome that you have that bond with your girl. I mean its like having a shit partner at the mall or before oractice, except with your partner at home. now you don't have to worry about waiting for her to take a long time in the shower when you have to do your business. Me and my girlfriend do the same. Its just convenient. Then again it could just be my inner guy soeaking.

You mean, she's a human being?! And she poops?! That's unacceptable. You should dump her because she has bodily functions.

Congratulations! Or is it "my condolences?" I forget...

Me and my boyfriend both go in front of each other but Im not quite ready to take a dump unlike him!