By CRWMEN - 22/12/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my girlfriend canceled our date I've been looking forward to all week because her dog was having puppies. She doesn't have a dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 397
You deserved it 3 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh, are you sure? That sounds like a pretty outrageous, not to mention easily disproven excuse to just invent.

Comments

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch, so maybe she was talking about herself. You'd better hope the "puppies" aren't yours.

Thunderbender 2

Ok no way in hell. One of the these has go to be fake, either this one or the FML 5 posts above it.

This one is older then the fml five above so if one was false it would be the newer one (the cat version) The op could think she doesn't have a dog because he has been to her house and seen no dog but as others have suggested the dog may be a family pet and live with another member of the family. OP - Unless the date was a really expensive one at a fancy restauraunt then sorry your date was cancelled but life happens.

Ask for one of the puppies, get her tons of puppy books, get her dog a bunch of toys ect. Make her feel guilty.

ayana403 0

take the hint. Don't be pathetic and bitch about it.

Be a man not her bitch,dump the bitch.you understand how bit of a wuss u sound like wen u let her step all over u like tht?if u know its not for a good reason dump her.

Awww, she's worried! Stop being selfish and quit worrying about the fact that she doesn't even have a dog! (SARCASM INQUIRED!)

loginword123 0

Well a dog somewhere was having puppies!