By hot_shot - 29/11/2011 01:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because we watched a movie that Taylor Lautner was in, she claims they made special eye contact and they are destined to be together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 713
You deserved it 5 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems that your girlfriend is a bit psychotic.

What are you complaining about? You dodged a crazy.

Comments

jellitonoctopus 19

What a bitch, let her chase after that wolf-boy.

Well, I get the feeling you dodged a bullet there. Twilight's got a lot to answer for.

jwade11 12

What do you mean by twilight has alot to answer for?

jwade11 12

Someone explain it to us!!!!!!!!

basically twilight is crap, and relies on 12 year old girls and older ladies who can't accept their old, by chucking a 'good' looking guy in

lishy1311 0

#110 that's complete rubbish ! Twilight doesn't affect the fact his now ex girlfriend is not all there.

jwade11 12

Ok that's insane! How long have you both been together? Was it serious? Maybe she'll come to her senses and come back to you because chasing after someone off of a movie is unrealistic, it'll never happen.

I don't think OP would want her back, or that she will come back to her senses...

CherryBomb511 3

She does not have any sense, so it's a good thing she will never to back to them.

Your girlfriend is an idiot. She did you a favor.

Indeed she is a complete idiot. For the last time America, Taylor Lautner can not act nor will he fall in love with all the hippo-looking women of the world.

Would say Taylor did the op a favor. "Taylor Lautner, helping guys dodge crazy b*tches since twilight made a bad sequel"

hisbabygrl 0
DKjazz 20

If you assassinate Taylor Lautner, a horde of evil little girls will locate, swarm, torture, and kill you in the most horrible way possible. Seriously, OP, don't do it!

JessieBrianneKim 3

Some people just can't help but fall in love at first sight. Even if it is through a screen.

Please shut your mouth before we all are infected by your stupidity.

sixspades 0

Not love at first sight Lust at first sight

KiddNYC1O 20

********** at first sight in this case.

Brett121 6

Do you lay awake at night thinking of stupid things your going to say the next day?

JessieBrianneKim 3

I don't understand why everything is taken so seriously. It's a joke, sorry you're not familiar with them.

This isn't an FML. It's more of an TFIGROTCB, Thank **** I Got Rid Of That Crazy Bitch.

Could be worse: she could think she was destined for the fairy. At least she chose the werewolf.

You're obviously much better off without the crazy. Don't look back!