By feenix89 - 09/02/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me and said I was not 'Christian enough' for her. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 617
You deserved it 2 543

feenix89 tells us more.

feenix89 0

yeah, she goes through phases where she says she's Christian. We dated for about a year, we started dating and she sat me down to ask if I was a Christian too. We had sex 3 weeks into our relationship, and then for another 9 months, and we stopped to 'get closer to God' And I also think it was around that time she started nailing my friend. And she still has yet to understand why I don't want to talk to her

Top comments

JJBADGE10 7

Thank you #22 (and #23). I can accept the fact that there are people here who are angry at people who are hypocritical and use religion to their own means. But I can't accept some of these comments people are making about "don't date religious people," "screw religion," "don't date Christians," etc. I myself am Christian, and I am angry at the hypocrisy as well. I have had two serious relationships; I found out I was being cheated on after four years in the first one, and I have been in my current relationship for four years. I have never cheated, and have never thought of cheating. If you truly believe in a higher power, you don't try to manipulate that power into what is convenient for you.

Comments

ZielZone 4

You should have asked your best friend how it feels to have sloppy seconds and if he liked the taste of your deposits!!

fyredancer911 3

Oh, she sure is pious. By the way, you misspelled a bit. There need to be a couple "ex"s in there somewhere.

She sounds like she's confused as hell about her relationship with God since she's having so much premarital sex with more than one guy at a time. She might genuinely want to be a Christian and but isn't reedy to commit to the lifestyle in any meaningful way. I don't think she should be dating anybody if she doesnt know anything about herself. Maybe you should try dating someone agnostic or atheist or whatever your actual belief system is so that it doesn't always lead to break ups!

WickedFan 12

She doesn't sound like a good Korean (don't trust the b---)

Yeah sounds like modern Christians. Religion is only used when convenient

NOTaVirginMojito 18

Would’ve been real bummer if he was Jewish.