By Anonymous - 30/04/2009 04:52 - United States

Today, my girlfriend bought this hot pink Chanel nail polish. Bored, she thought it would be funny to paint my nails. I finally gave in and let her paint my toe nails. After she left, my buddy calls to to see if I can give him a ride. I forgot I had a swim meet today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 025
You deserved it 54 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mcbeth 0

psh, you didn't forget, you know you wanted to look pretty for your swim team

Comments

cucuto89 0

OMG guys.... Today I had to go 10 minutes out of my way to remove nail polish. FMLLLLLL

if you knew what Chanel was, you're probably gay anyway. not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual, I'm just pointing out that gay men usually know designers. either that or you're a girl and you made this one up.

Handle situation this way. "Yeah, my girl wanted to. Figured I'd give her the pleasure." "Hey man, it's all good. That was nice of you." Unless your friends are jerks.

and for those who read # 68, #21 is referring to the 30$ bottle of Channel Nail Polish. NOT a bottle of remover. their bottles are about 25$, but with tax and everything, that would be around 30$ American.

Hoax_fml 0

More like: "Hey man, it's all good. So does she ever let you see your balls, or does she just carry them around in her purse at all times?" "Well, usually she just dresses me up like a doll and parades me around. Don't worry, I abandoned all hope years ago. She says its good practice for marriage. Why would I want to do what I want to do, when she can make decisions for me?"

If you can't play it off, then you're an idiot. If that happened to me I would just make a joke out of it.

That's sweet. But I thought it was a girl at first and was thinking about wasting a bottle of CHANEL polish and I'd think the chlorine would wash some away. Because it washed away my cheap nail polish in second grade.

goldengophers12 0

I'm not sure why this is a bad thing? Maybe I'm a little bit more comfortable with my sexuality than the average guy (I mean, I was a girl for Halloween this year haha) but... I don't think this is that big of a deal. Unless nail polish slows you down...

Whipped my friend, whipped hard. :(

mandapanda93 0

soo... ur toe nails r pink..not an fml at all