By conductingfromthegrave - 01/07/2009 05:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were making out, and about to have sex, when she asked me to "do that thing we did yesterday". We haven't had sex in 6 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 392
You deserved it 4 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she probably just meant "last time" and said yesterday. nbd

U shoulda said "ok" and started jerkin off. Then ask her what SHE did yesterday.

Comments

LuxLisbon_fml 0

Well, assuming you did actually see her yesterday (but didn't have sex), maybe there was some little thing you did that didn't seem like a big deal to you, but was a turn-on for her?

so.. if you haven't had sex in 6 days.. what did she mean? haha

Not really and FML. "Yesterday" probably just meant the last time you guys did it. Just like how teachers say "Yesterday" on Mondays and "Tomorrow" on Fridays.

if she cheated on you YDI for not having sex with her often enough

It sounds like she could have been talking about something else or meant 'last time'. I notice that you didn't explain the rest of the conversation you had with her, so did you just ignore her comment? Did you ask her to clarify and she said 'Oh, I meant this... etc'? And you just conveniently forgot to add it so you could post an FML? You're retarded. Get over it.

Good answer! It seems like people leave out major parts of stories just so it'll SOUND like an FML sometimes.. Obviously this issue was clarified one way or another, so to leave that out just makes it seem like this isn't actually an FML.

she obviously meant you did something yesterday to her that she liked, unless she's a retard who forgets that she got touched up by someone other than her boyfriend the day before.. which by the way is not something you'd forget. And "do that thing we did yesterday" doesn't imply sex anyway.. otherwise she would have just said "**** me!" haha.

This is a stupid FML. She could have been talking about anything.

It's lovely how every fml has a mini section of "hate" comments for the "first".