This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lost - 01/09/2016 03:26 - United Kingdom - Paignton

Today, my girlfriend and I visited her family. She asked me to take another weekend off work as something happened with a family member, She knows I'll get fired because it's my last warning. I'm on a holiday for a week and she told me that if I leave to go home, we'll break up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 076
You deserved it 100

Top comments

If you stay I guarantee she will break up with you because you don't have a job.

Go to work OP. It's rather controlling of her to create a situation where you feel you must choose between work and a relationship due to her lack of understanding. There's nothing wrong with doing what you must to keep your job and ensure your own stability.

Comments

Go to work OP. It's rather controlling of her to create a situation where you feel you must choose between work and a relationship due to her lack of understanding. There's nothing wrong with doing what you must to keep your job and ensure your own stability.

If you stay I guarantee she will break up with you because you don't have a job.

Just end it with her. If she's too stupid to understand your situation, then she's not worth it. She shouldn't be controlling you like that, plus a job is much more important than a girlfriend.

Red flag if she's making ultimatums and forcing you to choose. That usually exacerbates any issue. Honestly, if she's threatening to break up over this and you don't go back to work, she'll break up with you over something else later. I would choose your job because that's what's paying your bills not her.

PrimeStarscream 30

Dump her. Relationships are based on mutual respect and she doesn't have any for you or your life.

kernousse_fml 13

if you stay, she'll only find another reason to dump you later on... get back to work and maybe try to mert someone who understands the concept of adulthood...

Selfish bitched aren't worth your time. Go home and when you get home pack her shit. Don't throw it outside though, then she'll wreck it and take you to court.

Go to work. Don't think me rude, but she's not worth losing a job over

If she can't understand that than leave her.