By verysadasian - 30/07/2009 14:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends and I decided to compare dick sizes one by one. I was last and I was the smallest. I was also the only Asian amongst my friends. They now call me "the stereotype". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 621
You deserved it 29 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....Wow. YDI, for being lame enough to BE comparing dick sizes with your friends. Do you not have anything better to do?

didn't you know the size of your own dick before you entered a measuring contest?

Comments

ecinaj 0

Was it like 4 inches? I'm kidding. Well some Asians have big dicks right? And some blacks have small dicks. Anddd penises are ugly so who cares?

im pretty sure you are way too young to know/talk about this kind of stuff =)

ecinaj 0

oh no. You don't know little kids these days. Children in 6th grade are doing things that they should do when they're past 18.

uh huh like taking a profile picture while a bear is trying to go to the bathroom! HOW RUDE!! no but seriously kids these days are messed up! save it for prom!

Dude YDI for even joining something like that. But then again, how would you know if yours is small without seeing another?

I find that you all were looking at each others dicks extremely gay

haha, i actually found this really funny because I'm dating an Asain and i alwaays bug him about that stereotype, but id love to know how he would turn up in your group of friends lmao.

Q: What happens to a fully erect Asian man who walks into a wall? A: He breaks his nose.

youre the stereotype, and now you guys are all fags. what are you like 5?

A lot of Asians are small cuz they eat too much rice, which doesn't have enough nutrience to fuel a body's growth, not genetics. =) OP, my friends call me the "worst asian ever/disgrace to asians/do not deserve to be called asian" because they say I am the complete opposite of all asian stereotypes. And, sadly, I can see their point. FML But this FML sounds like something one of my brown (I'm not racist, I swear) friends would make up to piss me off cuz I'm Asian. =p Btw, where are all the comments?! It jumps from like #1-10 to #100s

REALLY sorry for double post but... my friend DID make this up! LOL that's hilarious! Who would've guessed! I mean he told me that he made an FML about asian dicks being small with the OP as verysadasian to piss me off, but I never thought it would make it onto the site! *btw...if it's actually real, I'm sorry OP! =(

I'm the opposite of Asian stereotypes too. My friends point at me and shout 'NOT ASIAN'! Not in an unfriendly way though. It's because I'm a metalhead, and that's stereotypical of white people. So...reading the comments I can see that it's stereotypical for Asian boys to have small dicks and Asian girls to have small boobs ( I don't). Those are rather sexual things. Asians don't seem to be getting much sex, so I don't think big dicks/boobs are really necessary for Asians. It's not like we're ugly, but it's the parents. Usually don't get any until marriage because that's the tradition. My school is almost all Asian and hardly anyone seems to be getting any, despite most of them having bf/gfs. Living things are built to what lifestyle they're most likely going to have, as it seems with dicks and people. Black people usually are bigger because they will be having more sex (50% of AIDS victims are black in the U.S), Asians are probably smaller because the race doesn't get as much sex. I'm not talking about individuals here because I've heard of Asians whoring around before, but it's really unusual. So I guess Asians are 'sexually repressed', both physically (their smallness) and emotionally (not getting any). I'm probably gonna get horrible replies for this. It just really seems like Asian parents don't let their kids get sexual much, despite most non-fat non-ugly Asians I know having been kissed already. By the time you're married and are having sex, your spouse probably loves you so much they won't care about your size as much. I don't know if your parents are typical Asians, but if they are, don't worry about dick size. Until you're married...

Your post...is riddled with few facts and so many assumptions it's not even funny. Where do you get the idea that Asians don't get much sex? That's stereotyping right there and as we know, stereotypes, which are based off of assumptions, make you an ass. Enough said.

who did you think would actually sit there and read this? just asking

I don't think you should be ashamed for having a small dick; I think all of your friends should be ashamed for actually comparing them. Wtf? Get a life. You guys need to go out.

my god some of you people are ******* retarded, first you rant against racial stereotypes then you spit homophobia. Comparing dick sizes is immature and goddamn stupid, an activity enjoyed by the guys that scream "Fag" at anyone who is not like them before taking a group shower together.