By Username - 01/04/2011 17:50 - United States

Today, my friend called me at work to tell me that someone had hit my motorcycle and that it was in pretty bad shape. I chuckled and waited for the "April fools" that would follow. A picture of my wrecked bike came instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 997
You deserved it 3 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least OP has a bike...? It's wrecked. May as well have been stolen- it's not usable and OP will still have to pay for it... Unless they had insurance, like you should've. Dumb ass.

Echo963 1

atleast u have bike, mine was stolen! and I'm still paying for it

Comments

Dude, that sucks. =/ Just imagining that happening to mine makes me sad.

lmaoatall 6

isn't picture messageing awesome.... proof is in the palm of your hand, pics or it dint happen. oh but it did fyl op f- it

Good. One less murdercycle on the road.

TheDrifter 23

Do we get three guesses where you stand on helmet laws doc? Personally I prefer motorcycles to bicycles on the roads, but I look at things from a traffic standpoint and not from the cleanup side of things.

UpsidedownKayak 9

Doc, some how I get the impression that Humpty Dumpty was a tramatic childhood story for you, or you took it as a personal challenge to save people and you hate losing to missing brain matter.

Drifter - They're both dangerous, but at least bicyclists don't go screaming past cars, weaving in and out of traffic. Kayak - I hate losing. Full stop.

I'm agreeing with yvwi on this one, at least in the UK, I've been cut up by people who shouldn't even be allowed near the wheel of a car. fact is, half the motorcyclists out there are the good guys.

Yvwi - I knew this would bring you out of the woodwork. Keep on trollin'. Er, truckin'. No, I was right the first time.

The_Big_Mac 7

Ah Doc, no need to hate on bikes, I can race around and weave in traffic just as well in my 4x4 that's lifted. Granted I can do more damage but bikes are fun too. It's all in the eye of the beholder though, so I do respect your point. and trucker, yea bicyclist unfortunately are speed bumps in the making, our road systems were not built with them in mind and they are posing a great risk to them selves and others.

ydi for trying to get the luxury of riding out a couple of 400 miles you could easily walk through, with a motorcycle.

The wreckers of your motorbike were only expressing their holiday spirit

NCR 0

mean April fools joke they they intended for those circumstances to happen