By ouch. - 08/12/2012 10:44 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, my friend and I told each other about our boyfriends. They're both nice, kind, beautiful, talented, funny, sweet and smart. They also both have the same name. And house. And job. And car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 467
You deserved it 3 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

What is the likelihood that either OP or her friend thought this guy was their BF when he was only flirting with one, while actually being in an official relationship with the other? I doubt that is the case here, but some women do automatically assume that a guy is her BF when he's not.

Even if that was the case, he is technically a jerk for flirting with other girls while being in a relationship. He is a man ***** case closed

Not necessarily. Sometimes people confuse someone being nice to them as flirting when that is not the case. He could have simply been nice to one girl and she took it further than it was and started to maybe become friends with this guy while telling people he was her boyfriend. There are crazies that do this. People need to stop trying to control their significant others. Believe it or not they CAN talk to other people of the opposite sex and not actually be cheating.

pheebs314 17

...At least you found out about it before too long? That sucks though. What a jerk.

Leave, both of you, before it's too late.

But it gets all a lot more complicated if you have a kid with him!

pheebs314 17

74- It can be if he gives you something gross... Like hepatitis or herpes.

jimbob_76592 5

Maybe your schizo and your friend lives inside your head? :)

The hell? What does this have to do with the FML?

The serious **** are you talking about? Please connect your comment to this FML.

20 is implying that OP is mentally ill and has made a persona that had the same boyfriend as her. Does it make sense, to me yes. My older cousin had a girlfriend that did that. Needless to say shes on meds now and goes to a therapist.

AND are both two timing losers. You both deserve better than anything he could ever be. I am both sorry, and glad you found out..

Ouch! You might want to confront the two timing son of a bitch about this

I see a ton of hate here for the guy, but the real question is: Did you or your friend ever have the talk with him and both state that it was exclusive? Just because you both assume he's your boyfriend doesn't mean he think you're both his girlfriends. I for one have dated more than one girl at one time. But that's all it was, dating. There was no commitment, no strings, and if any of them had called me their boyfriend, they were being delusional. That said, there's a lot of two-timing douchenozzles out there. And if /either/ of you had the talk with him and agreed it's exclusive, then FYL.

I hate to agree, but I can kind of see your point. If he didn't know that the two girls he's been seeing were friends he probably wouldn't be seeing them both unless he was an idiot. But if he's just casually dating at the moment and it was never decided that he'll only date Lady X, I don't see where he went wrong. That's the down side to FMLs; we only have so much information and no back story so we can't really blame one party or the other.

If this scenario is the case, all three deserved it due to a severe lack of communication. Just saying.

crazytwinsmom 25

Apparently, he's not all that smart if he's dating girls who are friends. That's assuming he knew that.