By ouch. - 08/12/2012 10:44 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, my friend and I told each other about our boyfriends. They're both nice, kind, beautiful, talented, funny, sweet and smart. They also both have the same name. And house. And job. And car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 467
You deserved it 3 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This is why relationships are a waste of time and honestly, how did you not know this idiot was two-timing you? Most cheaters, cheat badly and you had to have had some inkling that something wasn't right. It sucks to be cheated on but on some level, YDI.

Excuse me, #105, but there are some men out there quite skilled in the art of cheating. Even you said that most cheaters cheat badly, but that doesn't mean ALL cheaters. Some guys out there are just that slick and charming, and not just in cheating, but other things as well. They can totally worm their way out of suspicion. There are also other factors that come into play here, like how long Op and bf were dating, how long her friend and bf were dating, and if the bf possibly has others on the side too. Yes, after a great while I would think most start figuring out that the bf isn't being honest and faithful, but sometimes that takes a good long while. Either way, your attitude of YDI is unfounded when you know absolutely nothing about Op besides what is typed here on FML.

jenshu 5

Does that mean they're the same person?

DCvRkey2012 7

Well it wouldn't be an FML if there were two different boyfriends..

VioletRaven1 8

well they must be really alike -twins or just coincidence

chasity_27 2

Apparently the same DNA make up also. Sorry OP. You and your friend should confront him together and bust his two timing ass

rcloca 10