By Beth - 13/04/2012 14:12 - Australia - Perth

Today, my fiancé's mother tried to arrange a marriage for him to a nice Indian girl, again. We've been engaged for a year, and the wedding is in a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 335
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

notjustanybody20 9

indian parents almost never. appreciate inter racial marraiges! i am indian, & trust me we have to go through a lot of this drama! tell your bf's mom that her son wont find another girl like you!

Comments

She will be there to constantly remind him how she does not approve of you and will continue to seperate you two. This problem has to be dealt with before the wedding or else there may be a divorce.

Or worse yet, she'll still be looking for an Indian "alternate" wife for OP.

LittleGreenPaola 23

indeed. that bitch will do anything to screw things up. good luck for your upcoming wedding. you must be a very patient woman :)

I'm really glad you are not forced to marry Noor, you're very lucky. I really don't like the idea of arranged marriages.

perdix 29

It MIGHT be a racial thing, but I think the real issue is the OP's ******.

perdix 29

Oops! I kind of misread it. When I saw "fiancée," I thought the OP's partner was also a woman. Somehow I missed the "him" further on.

I truly use this word rarely. But what a ****.

btstig 11

The next time I saw her I would wear a native American feather band an dance around her making noises.

nisha5066 5

hey u dipshit not indian as in natice americans indian as in from india...-_-

19 - you are one racist son of a bitch, but on the other hand, I think you're just trolling just so you can get attention.

I was wondering where this seemingly random comment came from. Then I realized you didn't know Indian from Native American. Hilarious!

This is going to lead to divorce! Don't have any kids right away!

Actually, they SHOULD have kids right away, because when the mother sees how cute that mixed baby is, she won't give a crap.

bobbos100 2

Maybe if u put a red dot on your forehead she might like u better and also spray a little curry in your hair. Lol lol

Get used to being the outsider. You may win them over eventually with your stunning personality.