By SupposedlyAverage - 27/12/2014 14:55 - United States

Today, my fiancé proposed to me. He said, "I could have picked anyone, but I chose you. You're a solid 2, which is average. Not a 10, but I'm glad you're a 2. Less pressure, ya know." I'm not sure if I should be more upset with the fact that I'm "average", or the fact that he thought this was romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 296
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's time to say the same thing about his dick size.

Since when is a 2 "average"?? That's a straight up insult right there...

Comments

I sincerely hope you turned down his proposal and told him to think about the stupidity that just left his mouth. What he said was royally messed up.

Hope you didn't say yes. He sounds like an idiot. You deserve a husband who looks at you as a 2000/10.

did you not read where she called him her fiancé? ?

If you can't get yourself a 10 the least you can do is sport five 2's!

SarahSecret66 8

I'm sorry but it sounds like he thinks he's doing you a favor by choosing you, like you should be grateful his ass chose you

Exactly! I find it horrible the way he says "I could have chosen anyone, but I chose you" as if he believes he could have asked any other woman and been accepted, but did OP a "favor" by asking her rather than a "prettier" girl.

How is 2 average? I think he needs to go back to school to retake his math classes...

I knew a girl whose boyfriend had told her "I mean you're alright looking but I've seen WAY hotter girls than you". I don't get it.

Get a solid 2 iron and wrap it around his head, and don't forget to yell four.

orbit 22

Im sorry op, but you are what they call a "basic bitch".

so being with someone who thinks she's 'average' makes her a basic bitch? I'd be upset too if the person I love just thought of me as average. you're supposed to think the person you're with is the most wonderful thing that has happened to you. think before you randomly comment, stupid.

orbit 22

Geez I'm sorry but I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just quoting a video that CollegeHumor put out.

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke towards Zack Galifianakis, where he says he is a strong two. I might be wrong OP, but check with him to be sure. I'm positive he really thinks you're a 10.

Wouldn't he have just said it was a joke after noticing she clearly didn't find it funny then?

It all depends, we need more details honestly, fml posters tend to make it seem worse than it really is, or leave out details to make it seem worse. That doesn't make it seem any less worse though!

I thought this too, plus she said yes so I thought either she got the joke or he explained it at some point? Could be wrong though, this is FML.