By Carebeareatu - 21/07/2013 13:26 - United States

Today, my fiancé confronted me about our wedding arrangements. Apparently, if he's not allowed to wear a duct-tape tuxedo and have a Jesus impersonator as his best man, the wedding is off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 932
You deserved it 8 269

Carebeareatu tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I agreed to the Jesus as the best man but not the tux. No, I'm not going to dump him or call the wedding off because of his ideas, since it isn't just the woman's day but his too. It isn't too terrible to have have a little spunk at Our wedding ;P

Top comments

Varieus 30

I believe that weddings are all about the joining of two people, not just females.

Comments

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

Although.... You could both wear Angora gorilla suits and theme the wedding Gorilla My Dreams...

Pinkfun69 4

What an ass, he is just making a mockery of your wedding! I say good riddance!!

If U don't want him op I'm sure there's a line of women clambering for such a wonderful man.

Sounds like he's trying to call off the wedding himself without having to call off the wedding. Kind of a "suicide by cop" kind of situation.

That sounds awesome! Why is it so bad if he does that, won't it be a wedding to remember?

I seriously can't believe all the comments saying "dump him". A wedding isn't just about what the bride wants. Heck, my husband and I got married in a mayor's office and we both were perfectly fine with it. If the op's fiancé wants the duct tape suit/tux (which I think would be epic) and Jesus... So be it if she's okay with it. If not, discuss a happy medium. :)

1x1y 12

IMO It's not so much about not knowing what love is at 18 because you can know. I'm more about how will you support yourselves. But I also love those young couples that no one seems to think will make it but then they do. So happiness to you guys and I hope you have a long happy life!

manly_mustache 4