By elisabeth_pwnes - 16/03/2012 10:38 - Norway

Today, my fiancé came home drunk with some girl. Then he told her that I was his sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 270
You deserved it 3 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ifoundalaska 11

Comments

Ignore this comment. Somehow, the "reply" button replied to the wrong comment, and I can't delete it :/

Wow, seriously? What an ass wipe. I would have been "yeah, his sister who he's no longer going I marry." then slap him as hard as I can and storm out. That's ridiculous.

Bad grammar, plus you think oregon is stupid... I have a personal vendetta against you.

nublets 12

Im from oregon and I think its stupid too. Would prefer washington or northern cali

ddeathbombb 5

And he was drunk and kidding

He was drunk and brought home a woman who was decidedly NOT his fiancée. That sounds a whole lot more like philandering rather than kidding.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sure that was his excuse when he sobered up the next day. "Honey! I was kidding. The girl I brought home was my sister. Honest!"

No jury would convict you of righteous vengeance. Kick his ass!

No matter how drunk someone gets, that still seems highly unlikely. Sorry he broke up with you that way. He is an ass.

GoW_Chick 14

You know what would make that awkward, after he says that full on make out with him while saying how much you love your "brother," and after the girl leaves in horror and disgust kick his ass to the curb, and have a nice celebratory bonfire with all his stuff... You could make screwthatsorrygoodfornothingcheatingprickI'mawesome s'mores!

megamandude455 10

Uh… OP? I seriously hope that you know that the future groom is one e. Future bride is 2.

I hope you know it makes you rather rediculous attempting to correct nonexistent spelling errors bud

cyK0tek 0

I'm really curious as to what's behind the thought process that leads people to say "YDI" on FMLs like these.. :/

Octain 13

Maybe.... She really shouldn't have been Engaged with him I'm the first place..? Maybe it's one of those relationships where he keeps screwing up, and she continues to ignore it, and sees him as "mister perfect." For all we know, this might not even be enough for her to call it quits. O_o"

tctheamazing 7

And that makes her deserve this how? You have no clue what OPs life is like. No one deserves that to happen to them anyways, it's just messed up.

jeob1992 8

They sneeze and click the wrong button.... Trying to be optimistc

They feed on people's misery. Parasites, they are.

Rocky007 15

She's obviously not keeping her man happy.