By forgottendaughter - 17/01/2010 14:41 - South Africa

Today, my father asked me to never contact him again. The reason? His "new" family doesn't know I exist and explaining that he has a 28 year-old daughter to his wife and his other children would be "awkward". I have siblings that I will never meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 893
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him that he can't contact you either because it would be awkward explaining to your new dad.

Comments

nonnymouse 0

I'm sorry. Your father is an asshole loser and you are better off without him.

beckypar 0

You don't want someone like that in your life. I think you should probably be sorry for his kids...

Newbie21 1

I'm sorry to hear that...... your dad sounds like a douchebag. Just  on it God is always with you

When he comes back asking for this or that, you can look the other way. I think you should, however, contact his family and let them know exactly the kind of man they have in their lives. You'd be doing them a favour. Remember it is not your loss, it is his.

georgina07 0

tell his family about how big a dick he is and then TELL HIM TO SCREW HIMSELF AND NOT TO CONTACT YOU EITHER.

Know how u feel. I got cousins around the world ive never even met. Ever.

Go over while he isn't there and introduce yourself to them.

Wait, so your explaining how your father had another life behind your back and had kids with a woman that isn't your mother, and your concluding sentence is that you have siblings you'll never get to meet? Either go over there and meet them or get over it!

FalsePretense 0

Correction, you have half-siblings that you will never meet.

Wow. That sucks. The good news though is that his treacherous past is about to catch up to him. Get to know your step-mother and step-siblings when he's away (but make sure you keep your cool when you do).

xAlwaysDreamNx 0

that is f'd up.. i'm so sorry.