By clinictime - 11/04/2012 23:05 - Canada - Okotoks

Today, my ex, who I'm still in love with, emailed me. I thought she changed her mind about us, so I poured my heart out to her. She just wanted to let me know she has chlamydia, and advise me to go to the clinic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 512
You deserved it 5 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The real question is: do you still love her now??

omarzrgz 3

Doesn't matter had sex... Wait, it does matter! O:

Comments

Awe, that ******* sucks! D; but she wasn't worth your time anyways then, find someone better. :) Good Luck OP!

EvilTeddysRock 2

like a disease she took over your heart, and gave you a coochie fungus.

You poured your heart out to your ex BEFORE reading the email? Sucks about getting the clap, but I don't get why you poured your heart out. I can see getting excited, but you see the email, you read the email, then get depressed because not only does she not want to get back together with you, but you may have the clap. Nowhere in there was there space for pouring your heart out.

The email probably said, "call me."

Llamacod 11

Yea, I was wondering the same thing; how do you pour your heart out over an email?

That's messed up. Although at least she was civil enough to tell you. She's still a ***** in my book though.

Then your book isn't worth reading. People in completely monogamous relationships still get STI's dipshit.

Be glad she at least has the courtesy to tell you, better than finding out the hard way.

linkinpark98 23

He wasn't worth your time, OP. There are plenty of other fish in the sea! :D Well, just stay away from HER sea.

Sorry op, there's someone out there for you just keep your chin up and be more careful next time to avoid those pesky STI's.

omarzrgz 3

Wait, don't they have to tell you by law? Or am I making up stupid things again?

I'm pretty sure that if patient confidentiality exists, it's not illegal not to say. But I know it's illegal to knowingly infect someone with diseases that can kill them.

NurseNasty 12

Usually the infected person is required to tell the Health Dept who they've slept with. The HD will then contact those people, without telling them the infected's name.

also another option to tell someone they have an STD anonymously is www.inspot.org ...just a friendly public service announcement. Be safe kids. No glove, no love. Or if you're the conservative type: No ring, no f*ng.

I think you're thinking of aids. I know there are laws about sleeping around being assault or something like that if you are HIV positive and don't tell them.

I agree with 9 some people just let u find out the hard way

xIBleedPurplex16 0

Beat the crap out of her seriously that's what I'd do and I'm a girl.

What, why? He could've given it to her.

Yeah, Chris Brown that bitch. You'll still be famous! Wait a tic...

RaquelW 7

Yes, beat the shit out of her, because contracting an std and informing those at risk is all part of her evil plan. Shut the **** up.