By wtf - 07/01/2009 19:23 - United States

Today, my ex girlfriend that I still love sent me a text, quote "I still love you, but i'm not IN love with you" Um, what? FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 579
You deserved it 3 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jason_fml 0

Wow, look at all the morons calling the girl a tease or saying it's a cop-out. If you aren't in love with someone you aren't in love with them, staying in a relationship with them is disrespectful to both people. There is a difference between being in love and loving someone. When you just love someone it means you care about them a lot and want them to be happy, it's platonic. Being in love with someone means you want to be with them, it's romantic.

you_failed 15

Huh? How you could you have known what 12 wrote if you were 10? Ô_____ò

Comments

thhopelessrmntc 0

Have you read Twilight? This would be SO much easier to explain. Anyway, not wanting to take the chance on spoiling the books for others regardless if you have read them; she cares for you, and wants you apart of her life, she just doesn't feel that you are her "one love". Like an extremely tight friendship-bond. If you think this girl is too classy to quote Tila then this is what she truly means. Sorry if anybody is extremely defensive of Tila, just saying.

I'm really sorry, that sucks. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure that it's nothing that you did wrong. As a girl, I can honestly say that this is pretty common. The spark just isn't there. But, the girl is a bitch for TEXTING it to you.

chicks use this all the time as a way to be a bitch

Generalx3 0

I hate when guys call a girl a bitch. A bitch is a dog. We're human, dipshit. Ugh. Gawd, when guys call me a bitch, I ******* show them one.

You obviously know nothing about women idiot

I don't get why so many guys have such a hard time understanding, or believing, this. I love my cats. I love my mother. I love my friend. I don't want romance with any of them. And, um, I said the same thing to my ex before I'd ever even heard of Tila Tequila. They're not her words.

I also didn't know these were "Tila Tequila's words." Feelings can't be forced. A relationship doesn't work if only one side wants it to work. And a girl isn't a bitch for texting that. A guy would just as well text that. Would you expect someone to say this on the phone? That's really awkward. Texting it is still awkward, but at least she got the message out.

Translated from woman "I care about you.. As a friend. But have no romantic feelings for you". And yes either she's an attention ***** for sending it or she's in a sick way getting off to it.

My ex and I broke up a while ago, and I wanted to stop sleeping with her, since I felt it wouldn't be right to continue sleeping with her while also sleeping with random chicks.. She gave me the choise, continue shagging her or never see her again.. WTF My point: girls are weird, try to keep them from ****** with your mind to bad.. At least be happy she doesn't tell u to go **** yourself, this is just a, I don't wanna b involved with you any more in a romantic way kinda thing.. I guess

She still cares and worries about you, but doesn't love you enough to have a meaningful relationship with. Easy.

dani_fizzle 0

uhhmmm have you never seen "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" or whaa? I love mah homies, but I'm not in love with them... she's prolly just tryna make you feel better...