By lolilovemyboyfriend - 19/10/2011 14:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my eleven year old sister came in, and bitched to me and my boyfriend about how she was going to tell my mom about the used condom she found. My boyfriend punched her in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 956
You deserved it 18 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

Oh wow I didn't know you were dating Chris Brown

Comments

You can tell by the name that OP obviously enjoys the fact that her sister got punched in the face by her timebomb of a boyfriend.

Wow, a punch to the face? That's pretty harsh. You doing it?? I can /somewhat/ understand (I have fought with my sisters like that when we were younger, minus the punchings) but a guy to hit a girl?! Yeah.... He had no self control. FYL I can see the hits heading your way in the future.

skyeyez9 24

First of all, this should say "My now ex bf who is in jail for assaulting my sister." Even if she is a brat, she is your little.sister and only 11. If he has no issues punching a child, he will have no problem hitting you or kicking your 9 mos preggo belly if he got you pregnant.

Haha.... I bet she never tries to tattle on you again. This isn't an FML; this is a win.

What's wrong with you that a post on an FML is so offensive? It's all opinions.

Yea if he has the balls to punch your sister in the face I'm sure as hell he will abuse you eventually. Just dump him.

Im wondering why your 11 year old sister knows what a condom is...

Umm sex Ed in school. Unfortunately there are sexually active kids at that age.

Id punch her too. Granted at some point in the last year I've wanted to punch all of my girlfriends little siblings.

je_suis_fml 11

Go for for it, so they can place your ass in jail where you will be treated like a lil girl. Bitch move if I've ever heard of one.. punks.