By BarhydtBran - 18/08/2015 01:55 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my drill sergeant was yelling at me and asking me questions. I got a question wrong, and he asked me if I am a "Shit Sandwich". I replied "Yes sir, with extra cheese." I'm running miles till the day I die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 092
You deserved it 11 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule #1 of military training, don't talk back man. Have you not seen full metal jacket?

cat4651 15

You had to have known that talking back would probably end badly.

Comments

Holy Santa clause shit.. How the **** do you have your phone in basic?? Why the **** did you call your drill sir? He works for a ******* living. This post is about as dicked up as you are private. Just smoke yourself till you puke.

GoArmy6624 7

I didn't get my phone in boot camp. Boy, a lot has changed...

Badkarma4u 17

Awesome dude. Have fun with it. Its just a game. When you were out of earshot he probably had a laught with the other drill sergeants about it. I got dropped so many times for having fun with the whole army thing. I was able to max my pt test.

You deserve it for not saying 'sir' after cheese. It's "It's yes sir, with extra cheese sir!"

Whoa whoa whoa....hold up a second...since when can you use the Internet in bootcamp? What is wrong with this generation of Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Flyboy that you can't spend 3 short months without connection to the Internet? You disgust me USN E-5/PO2 (2002-2012)

Hahaha, you got some serious balls, man, I'll give you that.

Reply when they give you permission only...

Rectov 10

Dude that was your own fault. Don't talk back in the military. Thanks for serving though