By summerbabe77 - 22/07/2012 03:58 - United States - Medford

Today, my dog somehow managed to swallow a ring that my mother had bought me. Now I must carefully poke and search through each pile of dog crap I find in my yard for the next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 962
You deserved it 2 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chillyCholo 5

Because dogs eat carrots so often..

Comments

Lol this remind me of American pie, the wedding. Oh god xO

The ring will come out SHINIER! Well...if you read Marley & Me?

ALL pets need love and a warm home ^_^

At least you don't have to eat it, Stifler. Just block your nose and spray the poop with the hose pipe. Story time. My mom wears her wedding ring, so when I was 11 she gave me her engagement ring - gold with a diamond in it. At age 12 I was wearing it and forgot to take it off before leaving for school (our school had a strict uniform and no-jewellery-except-plain-earrings policy). When I got to school, I was still sitting in the car (my grandparents had given me a ride), so I took the ring off and dropped it into my front chest-pocket, or so I thought. Later in the day I checked my pocket and it wasn't there. I thought I must've dropped it in the car, so when my grandparents came to fetch me, I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. I started freaking out, I was terrified that I'd have to tell my mom I lost it - she would've been so upset and disappointed in me. I decided to retrace my steps. I found the ring lying in the middle of the road, where I'd gotten out the car in the morning. Miraculously it was neither stolen nor run over by the dozens of cars that came to that entrance. These days I still wear the ring, along with 5 others, and I never take it off.

It will be more like 2-3 days. I had the same thing happen to me, and it came out looking great, after I washed the dog crap off.

Go to the dollar store, buy a strainer like you would use on pasta, dump the dropping in and give it a spraying with a garden hose. Just an idea.

I'm surprised nobody commented 'that's a shitty situation' so far

*slow clapping has gone far too long. Helps bring the clapping to a fast, thundering crescendo*