By slightlyfamous - 17/01/2016 13:59 - Canada - Port-menier

Today, my dick of a roommate was moving out. She didn't actually tell us she was moving out and took the wifi, modem and all, while my other roommate was on a Skype call and I was watching a show. All with no warning. It's Saturday, I have an online assignment due Sunday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 873
You deserved it 2 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you can go to your local library or somewhere else with free wifi and send it there? And yeah, your roommate doesn't sound like a very nice person. Even though it came with this unpleasant consequence, be glad you're shot of her (hopefully).

I hope she was at least paying for the wifi didn't just steal it.

Comments

You shouldn't have waited until last minute to do the assignment. FYL

Well you shouldn't wait until the last minute to do your assignements

rabbi1010 29

if she bought the modem then its hers to take. however, yeah it was a dick move to just disconnect it without saying a word. fyl. go to a coffee shop with wifi.

Well, you obviously used something to post this to the Internet... Why not just use that?

bitch plz. my ex roommate took off with my laptop and shoes right before my final exam

brendejafulable 41

uh library. and fml suddenly fades...

thatnewgirl 16

you do know FML is internet based and you can't post unless you have internet...

See...am I the only one wondering if there was an issue, and the roommate was one in the right, while OP was being the dick? There's so little info here, I could easily see it as what if roommate was paying for everything and not being reimbursed so she finally left? If it was her router it's her property. Based on this I wonder if roommate was being ignored so she took off. Or maybe she did say something and was summarily ignored until it was too late?

WiiperWapper 12

Who's the owner of the wifi/modem? If she's not the owner, then she violated section 322 of the Criminal Code of Canada. (I'm saying this due to the location given: Quebec) So you can report her to your local authorities if she's not the owner of the wifi/modem.