By Udxero - 10/09/2009 07:51 - United States

Today, my daughter used the kids potty chair on her own for the first time. Bad: The bucket was not in it so poo hit the floor. Good: she tried to clean it... Bad: with her socks. Good: she decided to clean the socks. Bad: she used the wall. Good: she finally called dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 360
You deserved it 4 816

Udxero tells us more.

Okay, I wanted to clarify a few things for some people. During this event, I was in the living room she was in her bedroom. She was actually laying down for bed; this was close to 10:00AM she was supposed to be already sleeping. So I thought she was already asleep. As for the bucket in the potty chair, my wife decided since my daughter is a big girl we would place it in her room, so if she needed to go at night she could. A bad decision on our part I assure you. She removed the bucket herself before the post occurred. Again she was lying down and suppose to be asleep, I did not know she did this either. Needless to say the potty chair is no longer in their room.

Top comments

WIDRR 0

anyone else agree that this fml would be 10 times better if it ended with Bad: I'm dad. FML

Comments

wow you're kid is sure to be the star of hr special ed classes

07_MKV 0

Dude, you are a ******* moron, its just a kid, they always do stupid stuff. You are a ******* dick how would you like it if you were retarded any way? Dont say shit like that unless you know what the person is going through you ******* dick. Shut your ******* mouth and go hang your self. I ******* hate when dumb ***** like you make fun of mentally challenged people, its not like they chose to be like that. You ******* prick.

gigi37 0

No, 27 has every right to be. 13 obviously doesn't know much about children. I'm 21 and no where near to having my own kids, but I already know the type of things to expect...like this. And yeah 13, don't say rude things like that. It's a ******* toddler; she's still learning. At least she was considerate and SMART enough to know that it needed to be cleaned and she was trying to help.

#13 is obviously the star of her repeat 2nd grade English class, seeing as how she thinks "You are kid is..." is proper English.

DanceRox9008 0

haha so true #36! but seriously #13 chill out. people had it right when they said at least she was trying to help clean up. shes probably like 2. give the kid a break

Wow, you are good at guessing ages. She turned 2 in august.

That's a ****** up remark to say about someone's kid… just saying

If they're quiet for 5 minutes, go check on them.

brit8741 0
KBear816 0

oh goodness. That's funny = ] what a mess to clean up though! Oh to all the people who say "where were you" "shouldn't you have been watching you kid". Seriously, there isn't a single person that can keep an eye on their child at ALL times! You can't cook dinner or clean the house and watch you kid watch t.v. or play with their toys or take a nap all at the same time.

mollie1 0

Oh, this is funny. Good: You having a sense of humor. She sounds like she just wants to do the right thing!!

youthink_fml 0

YDI. 1. That young, why wasn't anyone watching her. 2. If you're trying to potty train her, why would you ever not have the bucket in place?

Win FML. The way this is worded is pretty sweet.

renaet 0

Yeah I really love the structure of this FML :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Your kid's a moron" Please punctuate correctly before debating someone's intelligence.

I agree with #25, but on this site, only about 30% of users know the difference between "your" and "you're". It's sad when people just accept not knowing 2nd grade words. =/

Whoops, I didn't read the original comment and assumed you were correcting the "your". My point stands, though.

It's better than when people try to abbreviate "you're" as "ur," though...

bingababe 16

You're a moron! Who says that about a child?!