By deviable - 09/11/2011 17:32 - Canada

Today, my dad was putting seasoning salt into his mashed potatoes, when the lid came off and poured a ton of salt into the pot. My parents hate wasting food, so we still had to eat it. I think my taste buds are broken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 335
You deserved it 2 885

deviable tells us more.

My dad is very sensitive about his cooking. If I'd refused he would have made my life harder for the next few days. I said I liked someone's steak a little better than his, and it was a year before he cooked another steak. We generally try not to hurt his feelings.

Top comments

saIty 17

Only one way to tell. Eat some Brussel sprouts and if they're amazing your taste buds are broken.

gabrielbaby 9

That's disgusting! I hate when that happens.

Comments

If you put a peeled potato in there, it will absorb most of the salt. Just for future reference.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

If that'd happened to me, I'd have gone hungry. My stepdad once made spicy chicken so strong that me and my mother got nosebleeds and we refused to eat it. If your parents are so against wasting food, let them eat the lot.

I saw it coming, the light of day. There was no way for me to stay. I screamed and shouted for him to tilt back, the anxious jerk kept on the attack. Slow burning waters far below, our tushes warmed with the beast's bellow. Off came the trap that kept us inside, invisible smoke blinding our sight. The covers of heat dissipate and down below stand the river boats. It'ss hot as hell, I knew i should have left my coat. We slide forward all in a bunch, it's my turn to join them for lunch.

grog_fml 3

there are people starving and you're complaining cause you had to eat salty potatoes? spoiled, ungrateful ass.

Igor_g5 0

When it dumps it falls in one pile. It's real easy to to just scoop out with a spoon. Then it dont taste bad.

That's relly bad for you take some potassium to counter the salt

osbourne_fml 11

That sucks my parents dont like to waste food either but if sumthing like tht happened they wouldnt eat it

lizard399 0

It says op's from Canada anyways. Nothing ever goes wrong in Canada ay

kittygalore 5

that always happens to me i feel your pain :{