By AnonymousZOMBIE - 25/06/2015 19:23 - United States - Kenner

Today, my dad got so drunk that I had to drive him home. He kept yelling at me to not speed, saying I was going too fast and that there were too many bumps on the road. I hadn't even started the car yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 822
You deserved it 2 169

AnonymousZOMBIE tells us more.

AnonymousZOMBIE 12

He practically had a heart attack telling me that I'm not a race driver, when actually I had decided to take the smaller roads and I was going at about 20 mph. Then he proceeded to take off his seat belt jump to the back of the car and lay down on the floor praying that I don't crash the car on the way home. When we finally got home he said if I could heat up his shoes??? because he was very hungry, 10 seconds later, he passed out on the couch. To tell you the truth I don't think alcohol was the only thing he had last night. He works very long hours, and he's a hard working man, and he is always there for us. They gave him a 2 week vacation and the youngest of my brothers is going off to college. I guess he deserves a little bit of fun, especially when my mother passed away a year after my youngest brother was born, he had to raise 3 kids on his own. He got very drunk, but he deserves to have fun every once in a while, the good thing is that there is only one bar he goes to and both the manager and the bartender know us very well and calls one of us to pick him up so he won't have to drive.

Top comments

2nd 20

I wonder what his reaction was when you were actually driving.

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I'll have what he's having.

At least he wants you be careful...just a forewarning before you drove him back

Another classic father moment brought to you by alcohol.

Should have just left him at a motel, checked him in with his credit card.... jeez its just so sad that way to many people can't regulate their use of alcohol and then everyone else has to clean up the mess. Whats worse is that OP was nice enough to drive him home and what does OP get but shit for it.

To be fair, some people DO know their limits, and choose to push them regardless. Some people are hilarious and chill when drunk, others become hateful and annoying and angry, also ruining it for everyone involved. I believe if you wanna drink, go ahead and have fun, but know your limits and respect them. Know what "kind of drunk" you are, and avoid ruining the fun for other people, by hurting them or hurting yourself in the process

He must have been over whelmed when you started to actually drive, make sure he wearing his helmet, shinpads, nonsensical arm bands incase you fall into a random hole of Water in the road, healthy nuts for the journey, water ( no sugar!) milkshake, Banana split, an extra air bag, plasters incase falling into the hole of water hurts, goggles, flippers, snorkels, airfares, rebreathers, Micheal Jackson ghost ( VERY important) And suncream :) Don't forget to bring.your pet unicorn too! ( If you can find it) Have fun on your trip!! ( back home)

He'll thank you in the morning when he realizes how drunk he was

Gotta love the back seat drivers haha

gobiteme2 34

Wow! He must have taught you a drive if he acted like that.