By whymegirl - 22/07/2012 04:24 - United States - Worcester

Today, my cousin is coming home after his honeymoon. His gift to his new wife was a puppy, which I said I would take care of while they went away. I sneezed last week and scared the puppy. She ran off. This was ten days ago, and I still haven't found the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 053
You deserved it 8 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you telling me you had a PUPPY outside not on a lead? Or are you telling me you have lost a puppy inside your own home? Either way, you are fucktarded. The poor puppy :(

Replace the pup before they return from the trip.

Comments

Buy a new one, problem solved :) And get some allergy medicine, so you don't scare the new dog away :p

Problem not solved. There is still a homeless puppy running around somewhere.

firefighterjohn 9

this is a true fml. im sorry op. tell him before he trys to susprise her and there is no dog

You sneezed and scared off a puppy? What are you? DragonBorn? "AHH! AHH! FUS RO CHOO!"

Lmao! I can just see the poor thing flying through the air... That one's strong enough to knock cows over a roof. The puppy is probably 3 states over by now...

Maybe you can find a puppy that looks a lot like it and they won't notice? I mean, they just got the puppy, so maybe they won't be able to tell them apart? Yeah I know... That only works on TV shows. :/

davedavedavedav 6

I could not even think of a good thing to say. That's a terrible situation to be in.

So....you were either outside without a leash, you were casually leaving doors open with a brand new puppy, or you lost a puppy in your house. Puppies have short legs and actually don't run all that fast. I have a hard time believing that this is the whole story.

I am having a hard time believing it too. Firstly Op stated it happened "a week ago" which we all know is 7 days... Then follows it up by saying "that was 10 days ago". Get your story straight and find that friggen puppy!

U know a week could be considered a rough estimate, saying a week is shorter than saying 10 days ago...

mehwhocares 9

It doesn't say "a week," it says "last week," which could have been ten days before. Suppose the puppy ran away on a Monday and when the OP wrote this it was Friday or so.

You obviously had the puppy in a position where it could run away don't make it out like its not your fault because u "sneezed"

I call such bull shit on this story! What did you do to the dog where a fricken sneeze made it run away for good?

skyeyez9 24

If you live in a rural area (assume it was eaten by a coyote or Mountain lion, snatched by a hawk). If it is alive, someone probably kept it.

Oh well. I'm sure they'll understand. It was an honest mistake. Might not have even been a mistake. It's a dog of a world out there :) LOL.