By smileytheface - 06/12/2011 03:54 - United States

Today, my car got stolen. While I was standing ten feet away from it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 734
You deserved it 7 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MibInwalo 0

One armed people can also run just fine.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

At least you witnessed it. Your chances of getting it back are much better if you can notify the police immediately when it's stolen. They'll be able to search the area for a car fitting that description.

Great advice I would have never thought about that.

feldco1 17

Sounds like you just watched it happen. At least by you being that close you could have hopefully gotten a glimpse of the person who took it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you were most likely too shocked/scared shitless to do anything at the time.

flockz 19

time to take the shoelace express for a while. judging by your lack of enthusiam in trying to stop the robber, it sounds like it can do you a little good.

gabrielbaby 9

Flockz meant that op will be walking for awhile.

Why didn't he do anything? Umm it's hard to explain but it's best explained with 1 word PUSSY!

Did the carjacker also reach out of the car window and take your wallet while you probably stared blankly at him? As much as this sucks, maybe you should consider taking more action next time.

That's when it is acceptable to yell, "RAPE!". I know from experience that it WILL get someone's attention.

Guess you don't have the best observation skills then or the fastest reaction time.