By someone - 09/12/2013 12:59 - United States - Mogadore

Today, my car broke down. I pulled to the side of the road to call a tow truck. After waiting what seemed like hours, the tow truck showed up, and then ran into the back of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 135
You deserved it 2 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you need to call a tow truck for the tow truck?

Hope you have insurance! It clearly wasn't your fault anyway so if not they'll have to pay for it.

Comments

Ohio? Slick snowy roads? I can see that happening. I can't imagine what it's like to drive in those type of conditions. I'm in Miami, FL and it's 81 degrees here!

perdix 29

#26, that's too bad. Getting rear-ended in the snow can be a lot of fun. ;)

I wonder what AAA would say to that one. :)

perdix 29

#29, I'll bet AA would also have something to say.

I hope you jave insurance. That pretty sucks, wouldn't be fair if you had to pay for it.

Even if op doesnt have insurance they shouldnt have to pay, this is on the tow company.

browniey 11

Time to have reimbursement mailed to you, perhaps bring hone a new car for the holidays.

buttcramp 21

idk where you live but in Houston tow trucks are like sharks. they get to the scene of an accident before emergency response! lol its a common joke where we live actually. its because our tow truck guys get paid by the number of tows they do.

I feel like, as a tow truck driver, they should be better drivers than the average commuter. Sorry that happened to you, car insurance is a pain >.

idk why everyone says "hope you have insurance" the accident would clearly be covered under the tow companys dime

littlepoose 8

"hope you have insurance". The accident* *company's

Well at least he could still tow you

id be like your towing mu car and fixing it without it even touching my pocket