By Tired - 13/07/2009 13:25 - Philippines

Today, my building's elevators were temporarily out of service. I climbed up 17 flights of stairs only to realize I left my keys downstairs. After the painful climb back up, the elevator lights came on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 734
You deserved it 6 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klutzywriter 0

Haha that's sucky At least you got some exercise?

Jazzywrites007 2

Oh STFU Seventeen flights of stairs could rough even on the smallest and most athletic. Why are you guys such ***** on this site? I remember when it used to be fun to read these FMLs and the comments...

Comments

loooooooooool_fml 1

Will you all just shut up? "This isn't a FML" is just a stupid excuse just to spit at these people. I really hope you "not FML", "you're fat, you got some excerise, don't bitch" people get your knees busted and be forced to climb 17 flights of stairs. I would pay to see that happen. Besides, climbing 17 flights of stairs, TWICE, WILL get you tired. No matter how slim/fat you are. And it wastes your time. Let's see you people climb 17 flights twice, I bet you would whine as well, ******* retards.

sucks4you5 0

exercise is good for u but that's an unfortunate coincidence

skippydrums3 0

and this is a russian folk tale as well. noticed because of the 17 flights and the forgetting of key. still, that sucks.

I think it's funny that a lot of the commenters on here can't add. :) I keep very active and go up two flights of stairs - 20 steps each - to my apartment every day, several times a day usually. And I still get a little winded, even though I've been doing it for a couple years now. And that's just two flights, not 51. Even a steroid-pumped bodybuilder would be tired after that much climbing. I bet you'll remember the keys from now on! That really sucks... This is why I'd be wary of living in a high-rise apartment building.

minnerxx3 0

maybe y'oughtta work out more. just sayin'

mmm... and Your life is ****** for doing some exercise?

dramakat11 0

Look on the bright side: you burned some extra calories. :-)