By Ace - 21/05/2014 21:38 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my brother tried to give my dog a walk by attaching an RC helicopter to the leash and following him while flying it. He broke the RC helicopter which cost 300 dollars, and we had to search for the dog for 3 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 199
You deserved it 8 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're brother isn't the brightest bulb in the household, is he?

Not gonna lie, I give the kid a ten for creativity, but as far as smarts .....

Comments

I am truly sorry about the price of the helicopter and the length of the search. If it wasn't so inconvenient, this would make for a really funny story.

who gives their kid a three hundred dollar toy like that? a game system I could maybe see but I remote controlled helicopter.... why would you do that....

And how old is your brother...? I'm assuming old enough to realize how stupid that was of him to do...

Well it's official your brother is a dumbass and took laziness/creativity to an all new low.

foxmatrix15 8

The laziness has reached a new low hasn't it.

Better to try and fail than not try at all....except in this case..

AnalSpelunking 19

Please don't let him near a real helicopter!

Everyone's automatically assuming he's lazy. He probably just wanted to see if it would work. It's likely it was just a case of curiosity rather than laziness.

RedPillSucks 31

Unless the dog was really small, I can't imagine why anyone would think that would work...

Man, I wish I had a 300 dollar rc helicopter.