By Anonymous - 01/01/2013 06:12 - United States - Amelia

Today, my brother thought New Year's would be more epic and memorable if the fireworks were set off in the family room and not outside. It is memorable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 742
You deserved it 60

Top comments

TweetAnne 13

Lighten up. He just wanted 2012 to go out with a bang. You'll laugh later

I don't get how op deserved it? It's not his fault his brother isn't smart Edit: sorry there were More you deserve it's, than your life sucks when I wrote this

Comments

Why would your brother even do that? And didn't he expect something would go wrong?

I wouldn't call it a FYL or YDI. I mean, it sucks in a way, but it's also pretty cool too. A lot of people would give their limbs to have a brother like that. Makes life more of an adventure!

and the cool thing is, with a brother like that you can loose some limbs too!

TheRandomIndian 17

I might be the only one, but I've never seen or heard about anyone celebrating Christmas with fireworks

Well I cant really say anything cause we don't know the age of the brother. As far as we know, he could be a six year not aware of the danger of doing that. Or he could be more of a mature age and is a dumb ass.

Your brother is either extremely stupid for setting off fireworks in your family room or he is very young and your parents should have been there. That was an unsafe and stupid thing to do. FYL op.

TheRandomIndian 17

Your bro sounds like he's an interesting person

perdix 29

Was his New Year's resolution to be more of a dumbass?

We celebrate both Christmas and New Years with fireworks in the Philippines.

Squirrel1256 15

Wow, I guess he thought it would lighten up the mood at your New Year's party. Hopefully it didn't all go up on smoke.

I honestly hope it was a mistake, otherwise I fear for your brothers sanity.

It's hard to set fireworks off indoors by mistake.