By iDisable - 19/06/2011 00:27 - Australia

Today, my brother thought it would be funny to disable my iPod Touch for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, I went to enter my password. I missed a number accidentally. 50 minutes to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 650
You deserved it 30 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

you should disable your brother by punching him in the nuts.

Comments

coolchick10 0

One of my friends did that to me, so I know how you feel...

oh boohoo you can't get into your I pod for 50 mins. How is your life ****** if your home just plug it into I tunes or get a laptop or go do something else it's just an I pod what do you think people did when there were no such things as I pod's

IndiRae 9

Oh no, I'm able to afford an out the ass expensive iPod touch, but I can't use it for an hour. You poor deprived child.

Yes cause they are soooo expensive. LOL. You're hilarious.

IndiRae 9

Sarcasm? And if you're not being sarcastic, then you're lucky to be able to consider 200 dollars not exspensive.

Actually. I live in Canada. 200? Hahahahaha...even the 8GB is almost 3 bills here. No, I was NOT being sarcastic. If 200 sounds to you like "expensive" I suggest you find a new better paying job.

Matty1188 6

People that post these comments are obviously posting on an equally expensive gadget. So what?

see if you were to get my iPod touch it would be like £80 or something but that's because it's the 2nd G :) or if you dont want to spend much money then you could buy am iPod second hand.

fthku 13

kritz, I swear you couldn't possibly be more of a stuck-up bitch. In each FML that I see your comment, I can already tell you'll say something stupid. Not everyone can afford the same things, and your assumption that he can, or NEEDS to get a better paying job is condescending, rude, presumptuous.. Oh the list can go on. There are also plenty of very able people, who would refuse to buy something like an iPod for $200 because they feel that is an exaggerated price, despite being able to afford it. In short, stop leaving condescending messages, stop being rude and stop living in this fantasy that you're better than people. matty, plenty of people comment from their homeworkfriends' computers.

23 - I live in Canada too, and my dad (the one who paid for my ipod) even says they're expensive and he has a good paying job!!

Couldn't agree more, 78. To the condescending bitch: 78 has a valid point. Regardless of ones take home pay, some people are forced to prioritize. That iPod money is a utility bill, groceries, etc. No need to assume ones job isn't good enough. Better to have a job than bum around and mooch off the gov.

my sister doesn't know if your being sarcastinc in this comment. 100% percent serious.

yea kritz quit being a BITCH all the time Smh

xxsarahfxx 6

Your saying that because mommy probably bought you it. It is a lot to some people so don't be so ignorant.

xxsarahfxx 6

Your saying that because your mommy probably bought you it. It is a lot to some people so don't be so ignorant.

they aren't expensive..... and maybe he was out and about with his crappy loud family and didn't feel like herring them complain the whole trip. don't cry cause you can't save up 150$ish dollars in a month or two to buy your own.

They're not expensive. And you can get a used one for less than $50. Quit being a itch.

I'm going to sound like a snob hear, but kritz, you sound like a new money douche. My family has been wealthy for generations, and you wouldn't believe how much my dad bitched when he bought my iPhone. Just because we have money doesn't mean we like to waste it.

jackiemoonthepro 5
eminemchick 19

ur picture wishes it had a pickle

pinkp909 8

That same thing happened to me, but I had just changed my password, so I kept mistyping it. I ended up having to plug it into iTunes because I did it too many times.

Sounds like somebody has an addiction to their iPod.

Ah... nothing better than pulling a prank and getting an unexpected bonus round added onto the prank

sounds like something my brother would do

colorguardgeek 8

Sounds like something I would do. especially if they annoyed me.

sounds like something most brothers would do.