By GaveAnInchTakeAMile - 11/05/2013 09:52 - United States

Today, my brother's friend was about to drive home drunk, so I convinced him to think and not be stupid. It wasn't an invitation to puke on my floor then try to crawl into bed with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 576
You deserved it 5 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ultimate_No 7

However, you're a hero and may have saved his and other people's lives.

jonnied23 20

Cleaning up puke is much easier than cleaning up an automobile accident

Comments

I love OP's name. I think I can even hear the frustration.

perdix 29

Why didn't you call him a cab? Hey, you're a cab!

Pstraka6 20

Hey, way to be a good guy making sure he didn't drive! But make sure he cleans up the mess he made

Damn you! It's responsible people like you who deprive me of blog posts!

No worries Doc, there are enough irresponsible people in the world to keep your blog going for life! Which I enjoy by the way! Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Don't worry, you'll find some one irresponsible soon. The world is full of irresponsible people!

Maybe if you would of taken him to HIS house that wouldn't happen.

Would've, could've, should've. The 've is short for ha(ve), not of!

While you are correct, most people choose to pronounce it that way.

It's not a choice they make, it's their ignorance & stupidity.

CharresBarkrey 15

50 - Typing or writing "would of" is not the same as pronouncing it as "would've." They're two separate sayings, and "would of" means absolutely nothing in English - it's incorrect.

That was really cool of you to convince him not to drive not so cool to try to climb in bed with you but at least he isnt climbing out of a major car wreck you most likely saved his and someone else's life

maebelline12 12

If he was in a major car wreck I doubt he would be in any condition to climb out of his car. Good save OP!

Well, he's nothing if not an opportunist.

rt567 15

this really pisses me off, if you're drunk, have someone call a damn cab or have a friend drive you, never get behind the wheel when drunk please. it can kill you, or others, or both. I was at the rehabilitation I stitute of Chicago, there were two 14 yr old girls, both with traumatic brain injuries, one of them could move or comprehend thing at all, at 14 her life is now changed forever. and two other 17 yr old boys. please think before behind the wheel.

Better off taking a cab to, or getting dropped off at wherever you're drinking. Nobody makes good decisions when they're drunk, so take away the risk beforehand rather than hoping you stay smart enough to not do something so stupid.

TheSofaKing 7

He wanted to show his appreciation.

And you still slept with him didnt you. Disgusting.