By stephscort - 11/05/2013 13:32 - United States - Middletown

Today, I saw my ex husband walking with his very beautiful, very pregnant wife. We divorced 7 months ago because he told me he was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 635
You deserved it 5 588

stephscort tells us more.

I hate to admit this, but since he blocked me on Facebook, I made a fake account to find out and indeed, he is remarried and expecting a child. At first, I was confused and thinking, maybe it was just a friend or someone... then I got furious when I saw their wedding photos on Facebook. FML

Top comments

gators1995 30

Thats f'ed up and I hope you ran up to him and kicked him in his nuts.

Confront him. Say hi. Ask him if he had any boyfriends lately.

Comments

gators1995 30

Thats f'ed up and I hope you ran up to him and kicked him in his nuts.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
friedpwnadge 25

Because lying to someone about the reason you're getting a divorce is a completely morally acceptable thing to do when you're obviously having an affair. Some ******* sleaze bags in this world, I swear.

QuinnyZebrass 11

Sparing her feelings doesn't make up for the fact that he most likely cheated on her. And how did he ever think she wouldn't find out? If it's that easy for her to just bump into them on the street :p

Sonfang 19

Perhaps it's not his wife, maybe she's a pregnancy surrogate for him and his partner. Maybe the lady is married and just hanging out with OPs ex-hubby because they are friends and OP assumed they are married. We need an OP post to tell us more.

at least now you know u didnt turn him gay... :p sorry OP still blows.

married the side chick smh, I hope you find someone better op

@32 - I don't think so, OP had some powerful word choice. "Wife" instead of "girlfriend" or "some other girl" heavily implies that she had some indication that they were married. She also indicated the lady in question seemed far along into her pregnancy, and it seems unlikely he would have a surrogate mother so soon after his divorce.

Ow He F'ed her up alright with A Brand New Baby

That's true. Nobody can just assume he was married to her/dating from reading that. #52 we do need more information :)

I hate to admit this, but since he blocked me on Facebook, I made a fake account to find out and indeed, he is remarried and expecting a child. At first, I was confused and thinking, maybe it was just a friend or someone... then I got furious when I saw their wedding photos on Facebook. FML

perdix 29

Maybe you ought to show up, uninvited, to the delivery room wearing your wedding dress while stuffing a large pillow in your belly. Have a coat hanger sticking out of the pillow to appear even more batshit crazy.

Sonfang 19

I'm very sorry to hear that he lied to you OP. I was hoping for a happy ending to both y'all's lives, looks like he just wanted to escape y'all's marriage. Keep calm and carry on! Find a man who loves you better, and be happy!

Canchan 12

OP , you're probably much better without someone who lies so hideously just to get out a relationship . He's a coward , and frankly I don't think anyone would want a "husband" like that who'd remarry so quickly . Seems like he was having an affair .

But what if OP is assuming all of this? That could just be a good friend who her ex is hanging out with. Iono, sounds like an over reaction to me.

Then she'd likely have said girlfriend, not wife. There's no reason to assume they're married but if she was just making an assumption, she would think that's his girlfriend. She must know they tied the knot.

Iono means I don't know? I thought that idk meant I don't know.

What a douchebag. Do you really want someone like that in your life?

Damn where is your male loyalty, it's bad enough females call us dicks and douches every chance they get on this site, do you REALLY have to contribute?

you must be one. male loyalty?? I hope you're being sarcastic...

Sonotsuave 35

Um he is a ******* douchebag? Guy’s just stating the obvious. Are you standing up for her ex husband’s lack of honesty or morale, hm?

Why do people even click YDI on these kind of posts?

I'm not really sure, but I feel it's because it is really ambiguous... that lady could actually be his friend, or it may be a surrogate like other people pointed out. It just seems like OP just assumed it was his wife without really being sure.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I'm enough of a butterfingers to have accidentally hit the YDI button when I meant to hit FYL. I like to assume in these instances that 3/4 of the YDI crowd are just klutzy. It makes more sense to me.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#74- I think if she was just assuming, she probably would've said "girlfriend" and not wife.

talk to the preggers one about it. "Ah... you're the fag-hag, then?"

Is that an inappropriate term in the USA?

Definitely not in parts with educated people.

I have no idea what you posted as it was already modded, but just know I'm still offended.