By VCDUDE11FTW - 25/12/2014 09:13 - United States - Lewis Center

Spicy
Today, my brother and I woke up early to get a sneak peek at our Christmas presents. We found our parents having sex on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 612
You deserved it 16 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they were trying to give you a little brother for Christmas?

Someone was still getting their stocking stuffed by Santa.

Comments

Well this is a bit tricky. Ydi because you sneaked, are you 5 years old? But on the other hand was it extremely shitty on your parent's part to have sex while their children were home. I actually assume you're older than 5 though so your parents shouldn't assume that you're asleep early.

Do you think that parents just never have sex? When would they do it?

Should parents get a sitter and go to a hotel to have sex? You're comment is probably the opposite of the smartest comment I've ever read. I'm thinking you're closer to five.

If you live with other people you have sex in your room, either quietly or when the other people are gone. It's just common courtesy and not that damn hard.

ladyg228 15

They should just be happy their parents are STILL having sex!

I guess you do have a point. Their parents are still in love with each other. Much better than having divorced parents.

Was this the remix to I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus?

well, lesson learned. bet you wont be trying to sneak out during christmas next time.

Well then next time you won't be so sneaky, will you?

Badkarma4u 17

Man I bet this is almost as bad as you will feel when you have kids and they catch you.