By JustMyLuck - 12/02/2010 14:14 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend wanted me to sleep over at his house. Then he found out that it was that time of the month for me, so he told me that he had to work this weekend and said "see you sometime next week." He doesn't have a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 245
You deserved it 4 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ajjas013 6

It's probably the time of the month for him too.

Comments

tdeone 0

tell him " you'll see him sometime after he gets a job".

Ajjas013 6

I'll say it for her: You are most definitely welcome sister :)

I find females aren't actually bitchy during their time of the month, they either have no change or are more emotional, so the stupid things men do on a regular basis that we normally put up with would actually produce an effect on us. So, when guys say we're bitchy, it's because they said/did something stupid that we normally wouldn't be effected by, and reacted. That being said, the boyfriend is a dick if he doesn't want to be with the OP. As someone else mentioned, how would they survive if they got married? He only wants her for sex, and that's just sad. If the OP acts like a complete bitch on her period, then maybe her boyfriend should try being extra nice to her so she has no reason to be bitchy towards him. If she gets really out of hand for no reason, then maybe the two shouldn't be together, considering he doesn't want to be around her for a week every month.

boatkicker 4

Generally it's an overall more-emotional though. Not just bitchier when annoyed, but also cheerier when happy, or weepier when sad, or more giggly when something is funny.

It's true, some women do get more emotional when menstruating. And those women should be kept in caves 60-80 days a year. It's the only way to keep the sensible, rational and unemotional people of the world safe! Oh no wait, there aren't any. Off to the caves I go...

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only love assholes. YDI

000ooo 0

Every woman and every guy is different, so every one on here making generalizations is ignorant, because we all have had our own experiences with women on their periods and men's reactions to it. Some women do not experience mood swings, but some do have them and they can be hard to control. I do agree however that women should at least try. But honestly, and I know it is not an equal situationbut it is parallel, you can't just tell someone with depression to cheer up, so men who have a problem with changes in mood, stop acting like it's something that this is something we can correct on the spot. It doesn't last very long, and if you attempt to be nice, it makes it a hell of a lot easier for the both of us. And if it's because he was planning on sex and thought again after learning this, then yes he is an ass because unless he never plans on getting into a long term relationship or marriage, how on Earth does he expect it to go? If he doesn't want sex, then fine, but it's no reason not to hang out with her or not sleep next to her. There are several men out there who do try to understand and love their women every day of the month, and who get to know how to deal with this. It's not rocket science. And if you at least try, that shows something. However, I think she should leave this guy anyway. Like someone said, if she had to tell him it was that time, she must not have had a bad attitude. This also indicates they probably haven't gone out for very long, so best leave him to save time because he wouldn't even give her a chance, so he's probably a jerk in general, which she would just discover later.

I bet yer a cum guzzeling ***** on your period.

kitkit_fml 0

for everyone saying he doesn't want to get bitched at, he's more likely to get bitched at for what he did.

omgwtffmmfl 0

BF is a douchebag FML #8728. Next.

kissonthelips 0

quit bitchen can you blame him?? who wants to wake up in a pool of blood, im on my period now and I cant even stand MY self