By Georgia - 13/05/2011 01:02

Today, my boyfriend turned down a shower with me because he didn't want to get his hair wet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 563
You deserved it 6 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

disagree. guy code states that showers with women are mandatory

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
VinegarStrokes 0

disagree. guy code states that showers with women are mandatory

62s amendment of 47s guy rule stands. Afros > girl I'm shower.

60: Your profile pic is just pure awsomeness :)

Boobs are boobs. they are all nice!!

splinteredApple 36

If this were a guy writing this FML you wouldn't be saying that.

sweetcheeksjvl 0

or he doesn't like her body..?

Or that he's a puss that doesnt want to get his hair wet.

flighted 1

no lol sounds like my boyfriend. we both have curly hair but when he's got his hair looking nice he won't even lean back on a chair in the car for fear of rubbing his head on the head rest "I don't wanna mess up my haaiirr!!!" lol. men.

konjaman 0

maybe he knew you were gonna get him back for what he did to you last time. "refers to older fml"

foilindo 0

maybe he wasn't drunk enough!!! lol

Ali_Br_fml 33

Song blaring in the background -You're pretty when I'm drunk, You're pretty when I'm drunk, You're pretty when I'm drunk...- "But I'm not drunk enough..."

Ali_Br_fml 33

Song blaring in the background -You're pretty when I'm drunk, You're pretty when I'm drunk, You're pretty when I'm drunk...- "But I'm not drunk enough..."

turn down sex, see what he does then !

foilindo 0

he'll have it with someone else!!! lol

9. I don’t think that strategy will work. There are lots of other substitutes out there; hands, hookers, dolls, other girlfriends, chickens, cows, apple pies etc, etc, etc. How about talking to him instead ;)

OP can even keep with the theme. "Sorry babe, not now. I don't want to get my ****** wet!"

apparently, he doesn't want to get his penis wet either.

She's trying not get wet. Will look like idiots when she will change her picture.

Michigan_Girl 0

shoulda told him to put a plastic bag over his hair lol!

WompWompWomp123 7

Get him a shower cap. BAM - problem solved!

Igor_g5 0

If it's at nite I don't like to get my hair wet either. Cuz it's really long. But I'll take a shower with you. F the hair.