By yes i meant ex-boyfriend - 18/01/2014 21:09 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, my boyfriend took a day off from work because he felt "sick". I thought he might come see me since he hadn't come over in a while. Nope, he went to hang out with his ex instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 413
You deserved it 5 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww, sorry op, that's harsh. You can do better than that scumbag in any case.

olpally 32

What a jackass. If he wants to be miserable with his ex, that's his idiotic choice.

Comments

I know it's usually customary to say dump his ass. But I think this is one of those very special moments on FML that warranted it. Best of luck in future relationships.

He's screwing his ex no doubt. Time to dump his ass.

Well I don't know about everyone else, but when I check FML from my mobile phone I can't see the screen name of the OP, which is where I first saw and posted that. Now I'm posting from my computer and yeah based off her screen name I would assume she did, to which I say well done!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#77- I'm not sure which mobile app you're posting from because I can see the screenname from both my iPhone and my old Android.

Shepardspie71 8
Helldemon 32

Clearly you didn't read the username :D

NiceGuysDoWin 21

#37 - That's not clever. It's an overused cliche that needs to stop. It is even worse in this situation as OP's screen name is "yes-i-mean-my-ex". Please find something either A) Relevant or B) Witty. Throwing out the same tired cliche that has been used hundreds of thousands of times on FML is a waste. *end rant*

Assholes like this guy give us a bad name. sorry, OP.

Just the way you worded that made me giggle.

Well, that answers the question of why he hadn't been to see you in a wile. Take comfort in knowing they truly deserve each other.

Hey if he really was sick he will infect the ex not you.

Dump his ass ASAP. No man (or woman for that matter) should choose their ex over their current partner. That sucks for you.

SavannahSunshine 26

Your username made this perfect. Sorry to hear about the ex, OP :/

You'll find someone better...don't worry...